AC Maintenance in Orlando
Just like your car needs regular maintenance, so does your air conditioner and heating system. By having a well maintained AC you will have less service problems, lower energy bills, as well as better and more efficient air flow. If your AC is still under warranty, then you are required to have your AC maintained, in order to keep the warranty valid.
Regular Maintenance Saves Money!
Orlando has brutal summers; the air conditioning will be blasting. It can also get a little chilly in the winter months. AC Repair Pros Orlando offer seasonal tune-ups; this keeps your system in prime condition all year round.
Small AC Issues Can Turn Into Big AC Issues
This is why it is so important to keep up with maintenance. We ensure your full understanding of your home AC system. This way you will know if something is not working properly. We will do a complete evaluation of your home and figure out why your AC is not working properly. We offer you advice and may options to help you make the best choice. We offer prices and perks for each repair, replacement, or upgrade before starting anything.
$49.95 For A Spring-into-Summer AC Tune-Up
This special tune up is not only for the spring, but we do recommend that it be completed around that time due to the heavy amounts of pollen and allergens that will make their way into your home.
This tune up includes:
- Chemically clean outside unit
- Clean out all obstructing dirt and debris
- Clean electrical compartment
- Repair any loose wires at unit
- Inspect and measure efficiency of unit
- Inspect air ducts
- Digitally inspect and enhance Freon levels (up to 1 lb.)
- Treat filter with anti-microbial spray
- Adjust and calibrate thermostat
- Treat and flush out drain line
- Inspect the indoor coil and brush if accessible
- Measure and record all refrigerant levels
- Measure and record all temperature readings
- Measure and record all voltages and amperages
- Lubricate any motors that have access oiling ports
- Clean outdoor unit inside by removing leaves, etc.
- Make any recommendations to customer to enhance the performance and efficiency of the system